21 November 2019 | Our Business
FOISA Response No. 547 - Incorrect fuelling of PIRC vehicles
Where relevant, we publish our responses to Freedom of Information requests under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOISA).
This response addresses the following queries:
- How many Police Investigations and Review Commissioner vehicles (owned/leased or hired) have been filled with the wrong fuel in the last five years?
- How much has it cost to repair the damage?
- What is the cost of replacement or alternative transport while the vehicles have been fixed?
- Have any vehicles been written off as a result of using incorrect fuel?
- If so, what is the cost of the replacement vehicles?
- Have any staff been disciplined or given warnings over this issue?"